- Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
- In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!
- Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
- When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
- A flock of crows is known as a murder.
- “Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists.
- The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
- 29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
- Cherophobia is the fear of fun.
- Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
- If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
- Hyphephilia are people who get aroused by touching fabrics.
- Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
- The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
- An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
- Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.
- King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
- Bikinis and tampons invented by men.
- If Pinokio says “My Noes Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox. Details here.
- Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.
- If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
- An average person’s yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
- The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
- There is a species of spider called the Hobo Spider.
did those facts blew your mind?