Lots have happenned these days in the capital of UK! An armed man attacked people with a car and then pulled out a weapon and attacked others in fron of the British parliament!
But lets have an inkling of the terrifying events that took place in London:
- Man, 75, who died in Westminster attack is named as Leslie Rhodes, from Clapham, London
- Westminster attacker Khalid Masood, 52, was originally called Adrian Russell Elms
- Nine people remain in custody, after two ‘significant’ arrests overnight in West Midlands and North West
- Fifty people hurt in attack, six in critical condition, two have life-threatening injuries
- Police appeal to the public for information about the killer and any ‘associates’
- Police have contacted 3,500 witnesses – 1,000 from Westminster Bridge, 2,500 from parliament
- Prince Charles has visited attack victims being treated at King’s College Hospital in London
In this photo you can see a police officer telling people to evacuate the area because of the terrible action that took place when a man run into people with a car!
But the most important event,in my opinion, took place yesterday when Terresa May made a heartfelt speech! Lets watch the video together and feel free to comment:
Credits on RUPTLY
So these are the events that took place these last few days in London based on what social media declare! I hope that terror attacks will be decreased soon with the co-operation of European governments!
Have a look on my social media:
- Facebook: TiNea?
- Twitter: @annaogloumarga
- Youtube: Margaritis Annaoglou
Visit http://www.katitrexeime.wordpress.com for world news, lifestyle, music, economics, politics and more…