Project X Part 4 begins with these three amazing fighters
Let’s coninue with the amazig tribute to the one and only Christina Aguilera:
Starting with the fighter @queenxtina:
1. When did you become a fighter?
I became a Fighter in 2010.
2. What is something special that according to you Xtina has?
Christina’s pure heart and love for everyone is something that’s truly special about her. Then there’s her voice, her beauty and the fact that she has all that talent and all the looks but isn’t stupid as f&$k
3. What’s your Fave song of hers (released or unreleased)?
My favorite song has to be Fighter
4. What’s your fave collab of hers?
My favorite collaboration is in WooHoo with Nicki Minaj
5. What’s your thoughts on X6? (stlyle,red carpet, videos) and do you think it will be successful?
I believe she’s truly bringing back the essence and emotion of Stripped. She’s already said this one’s going to be extremely emotional. I believe it could be successful, IF her team gets their s^%t together.
6. What’s your fave red carpet appereance of Xtina?
7. The best intro from her albums?
8. How does Xtina helped you in your life? Any powerful lyrics that have become your moto?
Her confidence has always moved me. The way she carries on without giving two f&%$s what people think. All of her lyrics move me.
9. Is there something you want to say to our queen X, the legendary Christina Aguilera?
I love you Christina. Never stop doing you. You’re my number one inspiration for everything in this world. My life would be truly empty without you.
10. And tell us something about you! A message you want world to know about you?
My name is Sydney. I’m 19. I’m obsessed with
@xtina. That’s all you bi&%#s need to know. Lol.
Moving on to @xtinaremains: