So many of you on Twitter don’t know many greek fighters so i am happily introdusing them to you:
Starting with Sotiris Ftiakas:
1. Well, I became a fighter back in 2011(when did you become a fighter)
2. Her voice, definitely her voice! (Something special about Xtina)
3. I Will Be(Favourite song)
4. Say Something A Great Big World featuring Xtina (Best feauture)
5. I have no idea what she has done for this one but I’d really really like to be something inspirational and empowering!!(Thoughts on X6)
6. The golden globes one back in 2010 she was stunning!!(Fave Red Carpet)
7. Stripped intro for sure!(Fave Intro)
8. Well, she made me stronger,she made me gain some confidence (actually most of my confidence xD) There are many powerful lyrics that I could easily consider as my moto but the one that represents my mood the last few days is «Don’t be scared to fly alone!» Cause, you know we have to learn to «fly alone» everyone will leave sooner or later so it’s something necessary!(How did xtina help you in your life)
9. There are so many things I would really like her to hear from me but I think a huuuuge THANK YOU is what she really needs to hear from all of us!( Something you wanna say to her)
10. I’m so proud of being a Fighter and I want all of you guys to keep fighting! Keep fighting for your rights, for a better future! Keep fighting to make the world a better place and whenever you feel down just listen to Xtina’s music and she will remind you who you really are and that you must not feel sad for anyone or anything!(A messaage of yours to all of us)
Moving on to Panagiotis Gionis:
1. After listening to her a couple of times and got the messages she was trying to get across
2. Obviously her voice
3. Birds of Prey
4. Say Something (ft A Great Big World)
5. I don’t really know what she did but if she promotes it well, it might succeed.
6. Golden Globes 2010
7. Tough decision for me, I love both the Stripped intro and the Lotus intro very much but I’ll go with the Stripped intro.
8. I feel like she talks to my soul and understands how I feel sometimes. As for lyrics that have become my motto: «Words can’t bring me down»
Christina, you are one of the very few singers that sing with so much power and emotion. I want you to stay this way.
I want to marry her