So fanbases gather around cause we have many many things to say about this years vma performers! So MTV took to Twitter to announce the FIRST part of the performers as many blogs and official sources claim.
And it makes sense because 7 performers are not enough for a big award show like vmas.
So here it is, the first part of the performers:
- Katy Perry
- Ed Sheeran
- Thirty Seconds To Mars
- Miley Ray Cyrus
- Fifth Harmony
- The Weeknd
Now my opinion on every single of the announced performers till date:
1. Katy Perry: Well, honestly i love her and i think that as a host she will be amazing! She is energetic, fun to watch and crazy which i adore. We will see her perform and my opinion is that she should definitely promote her latest album «Witness» which didn’t have the expected success probably because it is a little experimental. A medley would also be great for Katy Perry.
Rumour: She is rumoured to get the Vanguard Award which i think is not happening as she is hosting this year. She has many many years ahead of her.
2. Lorde: Well i have to admit that the only song that i knew sung by Lorde was «Royals», but these days i discovered her new album «Melodrama» and i have to say that this girl over here is an amazing singer and the video for «Perfect Places» is simply stunning! I am really nervous to see which song she wil perform!
3. The Weeknd: I like his music style, but i don’t think that he is a good performer! His voice is AMAZING and he has a rare and unique vocal range! I think he needs to try his best to put a hell of a show! Interesting choice for VMAS but i don’t know if he has something to promote or what he will perform.
4. Ed Sheeran: A phenomenal artist who writes and produces his songs (something that i really like). Shape if you has stuck in my head and i sing it all the time. Wish he will perform it live. And also Thinking Out Loud is one of the best songs of the last 5-6 years.
Rumour: He will perform Shape Of You
5. Fifht Harmony: Now we are talking vmas! Fifth Harmony will be one of the highlights of the night i personally believe. They can sing, dance and put on the best show. Definitely a raise for raitings for this year’s VMAS. Also they are releasing their brand new album called «Fifth Harmony» soon!
6. Miley Ray Cyrus: The pop dutchess (LOL couldn’t find another royal title guys sorry) will perform this year and i am beyond happy about her. Her lasest single called «Malibu» is amazing although very simple and basic i think. But her voice makes it unique. Let’s hope she will perform it live this year!
And last but not least…
7. Hmm… Honestly i know nothing about them but from what i have heard they are amazing and will totally slay their performance. Their style is just not my type (no shade at all). Wish them the best luck.
No my opinion: This is the only the first part of the announced performers so i am not mad that they didn’t announce artists like Demi Lovato, Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars etc etc. They are strong performers so i think that they will announce them literally the last minute.
This is it guys. Hope you enjoyed the article. Comment and feel free to tell me what do you think about this year’s VMA AWARDS! More articles coming soon as we are getting so close to the awards show which will air on the 27th of August.
And remeber to… BRACE FOR IMPACT!
Have a nice week guys.. See y’all…